Silent Exploits Terms of Service
Last modified: March 3rd, 2018
Welcome to Silent Exploits. These terms and conditions and all applicable service-specific terms (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”) govern your access to and use of any websites, mobile sites, mobile applications, products or services offered by Silent Exploits Inc. (“SilentExploits” “we” “us”) based on the plan you purchased (the “Services”), provided however that SilentExploits Enterprise, SilentExploits Business Plan, and all other products and services made available to SilentExploits Enterprise and Business users are not governed by these terms.
Wherever used in these Terms of Service, “you”, “your”, “Customer”, or similar terms means the person or legal entity accessing or using the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right, at any time, to update and change any or all of these Terms of Service, in our sole discretion, including but not limited to the fees and charges associated with the use of the Services. If we do so, we will post the modified Terms of Service on https://www.silentexploits.com (the “Site”), though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact these Terms of Service. Continued use of the Services after any such changes have been made shall constitute your consent to such changes. If a change has a material adverse impact on you, and you have contracted and prepaid for a certain term, you may notify us within 30 days after being informed of that change that you do not agree with the change. If you do so, we will delay applying the change to you until your prepaid term ends, or, at our sole and absolute discretion, allow you to cancel your account, and we will refund any prepaid amount pro rata to you. If you use our Services after your prepaid term ends, all changes will apply to you. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of these Terms of Service.When we change these Terms of Service, we will modify the “Last Modified” date above.
- “Authorization Form” means a document issued by Silent Exploits and executed or otherwise agreed upon by you, or your authorized representative that specifies, among other things, a description of the Services, the fees, the number of Seats purchased, the Term, and any other details specifically related to the Services.
- “Authorized Users” means individuals who are directly accessing the Services via an online sign-up process, or individual users authorized by you to use the Services and who you have supplied user identifications and passwords to. Authorized Users may include your employees, consultants, contractors, agents, or your other designees, but shall not include any employee or agent of any Silent Exploits competitor.
- “Customer Content” means all information and data (including text, images, photos, videos, audio, and documents) or any other content in any media and format provided or made available to Silent Exploits by or on your behalf in relation to the use of the Services.
- “Fair Use Policy” means the limits placed on usage as described in Section 2.6.
- “Mentions” means the information, including links, posts, and excerpts, that has been made publicly available and obtained by Silent Exploits on your behalf from the Internet, and data derived therefrom, including reports, summaries, graphs, and charts.
- “Seat” means a single subscription associated with a single login to Services, assigned to one Authorized User.
- “Services” means services provided to you by Silent Exploits based on the plan you have purchased either through an online transaction or via an Authorization Form, but excluding Third-Party Services.
- “Supported Platform(s)” means the social networking site(s) currently supported by the Services, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social networking sites as described via the Site.
- “Taxes” means all taxes, assessments, charges, fees, and levies that may be levied or based upon the sale or license of goods and/or services, as the case may be, including all sales, use, goods and services, value added, and excise taxes, custom duties, and assessments together with any instalments with respect thereto, and any interest, fines, and penalties with respect thereto, imposed by any governmental authority (including federal, state, provincial, municipal, and foreign governmental authorities).
- “Third-Party Services” means products, services, applications, or websites made available by third parties through the Services (i.e., companies or people who are not Silent Exploits).
2. Silent Exploits Services
- 2.1 Services. During the Term, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and solely for your personal or internal business purposes, Silent Exploits grants you and your Authorized Users a right to access and use our Services for the number of Seats purchased, and support, if applicable, in accordance with the plan you selected.
- 2.2 Updates and Functionalities. You acknowledge that from time to time Silent Exploits may apply updates to the Services and that such updates may result in changes in the appearance and/or functionality of the Services (including the addition, modification, or removal of functionality, features, or content). Excluding the addition of wholly new products, Silent Exploits shall provide, implement, configure, install, support, and maintain at its own cost any and all updates, upgrades, enhancements, improvements, releases, corrections, bug fixes, patches, and modifications to the Services (collectively, the “Updates”). You acknowledge that the Services interoperate with several Supported Platforms, and that the Services provided are highly dependent on the availability of such Supported Platforms. If at any time any Supported Platforms cease to make their programs available to Silent Exploits on reasonable terms, Silent Exploits may cease to provide such features to you without entitling you to refund, credit, or other compensation.
- 2.3 Acceptable Use. You shall (i) be responsible for your and your Authorized Users’ compliance with these Terms of Service, including the Fair Use Policy; (ii) be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity, and legality of Customer Content and of the means by which you acquired or generated Customer Content; (iii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including keeping you password and user name confidential and not permitting any third party to access or use your user name, password, or account for the Services; (iv) be solely responsible and liable for all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services; (v) promptly notify Silent Exploits if you become aware of or reasonably suspects any security breach, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your (or any Authorized User’s) user name, password, or account; (vi) use the Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations; (vii) comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the Third-Party Services that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Services, including the applicable terms for Supported Platforms. You must not (a) make the Services available to anyone other than to your Authorized Users; (b) allow more than one individual Authorized User to use a Seat; (c) sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Seats to another party; (d) use the Services to store or transmit any content, including Customer Content, that may be infringing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, or otherwise tortious or unlawful, including any content that may violate intellectual property, privacy, rights of publicity, or other laws, or send spam or other unsolicited messages in violation of applicable law; (e) upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component; (f) attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, copy, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services, any third-party use of the Services, or any third-party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law); (g) access the Services in order to build a competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services; (h) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or its related systems or networks; or (i) authorize, permit, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
- 2.4 Mentions. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to third-party content, information, and Mentions that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. Silent Exploits does not own, control, or review Mentions, and unless Customer creates the content of Mentions, Mentions shall not be considered “Customer Content” under any circumstances. Mentions may be indecent, offensive, inaccurate, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable. Silent Exploits has no obligation to preview, verify, flag, modify, filter, or remove any Mentions, even if requested to do so, although Silent Exploits may do so in its sole discretion. Your use of Mentions is at your sole risk, and Silent Exploits shall not be liable to you or any third party in relation to Mentions.
- 2.5 Fair Use Policy. Silent Exploits may suspend your access to the Services for abusive practices that degrade the performance of the Services for you and/or other customers of Silent Exploits.
- 2.6 Third-Party Products and Services. You acknowledge that the Services may enable or assist you to access, interact with, and/or purchase Third-Party Services from Supported Platforms and other third parties. When you access the Third-Party Services, you will do so at your own risk. These Third-Party Services may also allow you to store your Customer Content with the provider or operator of the Third-Party Services. Any use of Third-Party Services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third-Party Services (and you shall comply with all such terms and conditions), and any contract entered into, or any transaction completed via any Third-Party Services, is between you and the relevant third party, and not Silent Exploits. Silent Exploits makes no representation and shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever in relation to the content or use of, or correspondence with, any such Third-Party Services or any transactions completed and any contract entered into by you with any such third party.
- 2.7 Non-Exclusivity. You acknowledge that the rights granted to you under this Agreement are non-exclusive and that nothing in this Agreement will be interpreted or construed to prohibit or in any way restrict Silent Exploits’s right to license, sell, or otherwise make available the Services to any third party or perform any services for any third party.
- 2.8 Beta Testing. From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to install, use and test (the “Beta Testing”) certain of our Services prior to their commercial release (the “Beta Services”).
Beta Services are intended for evaluation purposes and not for production use and are subject to following additional terms:
- (i) we grant you a limited right to use the Beta Services for Beta Testing purposes during the applicable testing period;
- (ii) you agree to provide suggestions, comments, or other feedback with respect to the Beta Services as reasonably requested, including ideas for modifications and enhancements (the “Beta Feedback”). You hereby assign to us all right, title and interest in and to the Beta Feedback. All Beta Services and your Beta Feedback are Silent Exploits’s Confidential Information, and Silent Exploits may use your Beta Feedback in advertising and promotional materials with your prior consent (not to be unreasonably withheld);
- (iii) we reserve the right to modify the Beta Services or terminate your participation in the Beta Testing for any reason, without liability to you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with reasonable advance notice of such termination;
- (iv) you acknowledge that the Beta Services are not at the level of performance or compatibility of a final, generally available product offering, and may be substantially modified prior to commercial availability, or withdrawn. We are under no obligation to provide technical support with regards to the Beta Services, and we provide no assurance that any specific errors or performance issues in the Beta Services will be corrected; and
- (v) the Beta Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. Use of the Beta Services is at your sole risk. In no event will we be liable to you for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the Beta Services.
3. Intellectual Property
- 3.1 Silent Exploits Services. As between you and Silent Exploits, Silent Exploits retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Services. Nothing here shall be construed to restrict, impair, encumber, alter, deprive, or adversely affect the Services or any of Silent Exploits’s rights or interests or any other Silent Exploits intellectual property, brands, information, content, processes, methodologies, products, goods, services, materials, or rights, tangible or intangible. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Silent Exploits. You may from time to time provide suggestions, comments or other feedback to Silent Exploits with respect to the Services (“Feedback”). Feedback, even if designated as confidential by you, shall not create any confidentiality obligation for Silent Exploits notwithstanding anything else. You shall, and hereby do, grant to Silent Exploits a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use and exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
- 3.2 Customer Content. You grant Silent Exploits a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as set forth in Section 9.1) license, without a right of sublicense, to access, use, reproduce, electronically distribute, transmit, perform, format, display, store, archive, and index the Customer Content for the purpose of supporting your use of the Services and providing Services to you. Silent Exploits may also use Customer Content for the purpose of supporting and developing the Services, provided that when doing so, Silent Exploits shall only use Customer Content in an anonymized and aggregated way. Subject only to the limited license expressly granted herein, you and your Authorized Users shall retain all right, title and interest in and to the Customer Content and all intellectual property rights therein. Nothing in this Agreement will confer on Silent Exploits any right of ownership or interest in the Customer Content or the intellectual property rights there
4. Silent Exploits Products and Fees
- 4.1 Purchases By Authorization Form. If an Authorization Form is issued for the purchase of Services, you agree to pay all fees as and when described per the Authorization Form(s). Silent Exploits shall invoice you for the fees in the currency set forth on the applicable Authorization Form. Unless otherwise stated on the Authorization Form, all invoices shall be payable within 30 days of the invoice date. Any disputed amounts shall not affect payment of non-disputed amounts. You shall make payments to the entity and address set forth in the invoice.
- 4.2 Online Paid Services. For paid Services purchased online (“Online Services”), you must provide Silent Exploits with a valid credit card or other payment method (e.g., PayPal account) to pay for such services. Some Services may be available as a one-time purchase, and others can be purchased as a monthly or yearly subscription. You agree that Silent Exploits has permission to retain and/or share with financial institutions and payment processing firms (including any institutions or firms Silent Exploits retains in the future) your submitted payment information in order to process your purchase. Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. Silent Exploits does not support all payment methods, currencies, or locations for payment. If the payment method you use with us, such as a credit card, reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel or downgrade your account to a charge-free account, you authorize Silent Exploits to continue billing your credit card and/or PayPal account and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide us at the time of purchase.
- 4.3 Taxes and Withholdings. You are responsible for paying all Taxes associated with your purchase of Services. If Silent Exploits has the legal obligation to pay or collect Taxes for which you are responsible under this section, the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by you, unless you provide Silent Exploits with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority. Any and all payments by or on account of the compensation payable under this Agreement shall be made free and clear of and without deduction or withholding for any Taxes. If you are required to deduct or withhold any Taxes from such payments, then the sum payable shall be increased as necessary so that, after making all required deductions or withholdings, Silent Exploits receives an amount equal to the sum it would have received had no such deduction or withholding been made.
5. Term and Termination
- 5.1 Term of the Agreement (“Term”). For Online Services, the term of this Agreement shall commence on the day you access the Services for the first time and shall continue until your subscription ends, or your account is cancelled and you cease using our Services. If you purchase Services via an Authorization Form, the term of this Agreement shall commence on the day you sign the Authorization Form and shall continue until your subscription ends, or your account is cancelled and you cease using our Services.
- 5.2 Termination. If you violate the letter or spirit of this Agreement, abuse the Services, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure to Silent Exploits , we can terminate or suspend your access to the Services at our sole discretion. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also cancel or disable Services at any time.
- 5.3 Effects of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, (i) you will immediately cease all use of the Services; (ii) you will have no further access to your accounts provided by Silent Exploits and (iii) you will pay Silent Exploits all unpaid amounts owing to Silent Exploits.
- 5.4 Survival. Any provision of this Agreement which, either by its terms or to give effect to its meaning, must survive, and such other provisions which expressly, or by their nature, are intended to survive termination shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
6. Warranty Disclaimer
SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SILENT EXPLOITS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SILENT EXPLOITS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUALITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ITS SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION, SILENT EXPLOITS DOES NOT WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM SILENT EXPLOITS OR ELSEWHERE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN. SILENT EXPLOITS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE CUSTOMER CONTENT AND MENTIONS, OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. SILENT EXPLOITS DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET CUSTOMER CONTENT OR MENTIONS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT USERS POST, TRANSMIT, OR SHARE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. SILENT EXPLOITS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR SUPPORTED PLATFORMS ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE FAILURE OF ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR SUPPORTED PLATFORMS. SILENT EXPLOITS EXPRESSLY DENIES ANY RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY SILENT EXPLOITS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO SILENT EXPLOITS , YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR SILENT EXLPOITS ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 4.4 (AUTO-RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION) OR SECTION 5.2 (TERMINATION), AS APPLICABLE, AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (AND SILENT EXPLOIT’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY).
- 7.1 Your Indemnification. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Silent Exploits, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, damages, penalties, liability, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, of any kind or nature which are in connection with or arising out of a claim (a) alleging that the Customer Content or your use of the Services infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of a third party or violates applicable law; (b) relating to, or arising from, Customer Content, or your breach of Section 2.3 or Section 2.6; or (c) relating to, or arising from, Third-Party Services.
8. Limitation of Liability
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SILENT EXPLOIT’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BY STATUTE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE FEEDS PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES HEREUNDER DURING THE THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE AND (B) US$500. SILENT EXPLOIT DOES NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTY OR REMEDIES FOR THE INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SILENT EXPLOIT, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL USE, OR DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THIS AGREEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SILENT EXPLOIT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THIS SECTION IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND LIMIT THEIR POTENTIAL LIABILITY GIVEN THE FEES CHARGED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SUBSTANTIALLY HIGHER IF HOOTSUITE WERE TO ASSUME ANY FURTHER LIABILITY OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH HEREIN. THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT OR SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR RESTRICTING THE LIABILITY OF HOOTSUITE FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF HOOTSUITE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR ITS AGENTS; (II) WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF HOOTSUITE; OR (III) ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- 9.1 Assignment. You may not assign or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations hereunder, whether by merger, sale of assets, change of control, operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Silent Exploits(not to be unreasonably withheld), and any attempted assignment or transfer without such consent will be void. Silent Exploits may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under this Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. Silent Exploits may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Silent Exploits Media Inc. for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- 9.2 Export Compliance and Use Restrictions. You shall not use or access the Services if you are located in any jurisdiction in which the provision of the Services is prohibited under Canadian, U.S. or other applicable laws or regulations (a “Prohibited Jurisdiction”) and you shall not provide access to the Services to any government, entity or individual located in any Prohibited Jurisdiction. You represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are not named on any Canadian or U.S. government list of persons or entities prohibited from transaction with any Canadian or U.S. person; (b) you are not a national of, or a company registered in, any Prohibited Jurisdiction; (c) you shall not allow Authorized Users to access or use the Services in violation of any Canadian, U.S. or other applicable export embargoes, prohibitions or restrictions; and (d) you shall comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the country in which you (or your Authorized Users) are located to Canada and the United States.
- 9.3 Severability. Each provision of this Agreement is severable. If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability of that provision will not affect the legality, validity, or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement or of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- 9.4 Notices. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, we may place a banner notice across our pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from us to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that we may communicate with you through your Silent Exploits account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Silent Exploits account or services associated with us. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Services. You may provide legal notice to Silent Exploits with a duplicate copy sent via registered mail.
- 9.5 Waivers. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement is binding unless it is in writing and signed by all parties to this Agreement, except that any provision which does not give rights or benefits to particular parties may be waived in writing, signed only by those parties who have rights under, or hold the benefit of, the provision being waived if those parties promptly send a copy of the executed waiver to all other parties. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, any right or remedy under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of that right or remedy. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of that provision or of any similar provision.
- 9.6 Nature of Relationship. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of this Agreement and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- 9.7 Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond such party’s reasonable control, including the elements; fire; flood; severe weather; earthquake; vandalism; accidents; sabotage; power failure; denial of service attacks or similar attacks; Internet failure; acts of God and the public enemy; acts of war; acts of terrorism; riots; civil or public disturbances; strikes, lock-outs, or labour disruptions; and any laws, orders, rules, regulations, acts, or restraints of any government or governmental body or authority, civil or military, including the orders and judgments of courts.
- 9.8 Governing Law. This Agreement and your relationship with Silent Exploits shall be governed exclusively by, and will be enforced, construed, and interpreted exclusively in accordance with, the laws applicable in the province of British Columbia, Canada and shall be considered to have been made and accepted in British Columbia, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All disputes under this Agreement will be resolved by the courts of British Columbia in Vancouver. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover costs and attorneys’ fees.
- 9.9 Entire Agreement. The terms of this Agreement, together with any service-specific terms, any applicable Authorization Form, all exhibits, and Silent Exploits’s policy and copyright policy, constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Services and supersede any prior or inconsistent agreements, negotiations, representations, and promises, written or oral, with respect to the subject matter and is binding upon the parties and their permitted successors and assigns. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and the terms of an Authorization Form, the provisions of the Authorization Form shall prevail. The terms of this Agreement will apply to all orders you submit to Silent Exploits and shall supersede any additional terms, which may be incorporated in a purchase order form, or any other form you generate. Any such terms shall be null and void.
10 REFUND POLICY
- Unfortunately, because of the nature of our products and because we can NOT ensure that you will not erase our software or products from your computer, we can NOT issue any refunds after a purchase has been made. If the product has been delivered and not working then we will issue a refund. NO exceptions!. click here